Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good Tuesday evening reading friends!

   Hello on a nice warm Tuesday evening. Got to sit out on the patio a tiny bit tonight at dusk and
take a breath. Ok,, first of all, let me tell you MY BOOK came parcel in the mail today. I am so excited
about reading this book. I believe it will be memorable.

I know, I know.. the clue please..........

Clue # 3 (remember we are counting down)
This book was chosen by a large California city as their book of the month (sometime this last year).  Apparently this city has a
"book club" and it is very popular. They post it on their website and have dates and locations to discuss!
I love it! A great way to involve the citizens in the area for socializing and exploring different types of literature.

Signing off,
 please have a relaxing evening and think of  pink marshmallows. Just a crazy thing I think of
that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment